All newspapers were published in High Street, though it appears that the Worcester Chronicle was for a time pubished from Copenhagen Street, but in B.W.J. 13.11.1937, on the amalgamation of the B.W.J with the Worcestershire Advertiser, it was stated that the oldest Worcester newspaper was for a time published at the Cross.
Ald .H.A.Leicester's printing house was in High Street until the 19303. His grandfather came from Shrewsbury to Worcester to manage B.W.J. in about 1790, and his father reported for the Journal round about the 1820s. Leicester had No. 6, High Street. and W.E. Tucker had No.15 High Street in 1898.