In 1914, the combined tram, bus and motor-coach routes were 65 miles. The weekly mileage covered was 8,250 and the number of passengers carried was put at 60,000 per week, or three million per annum, and the number of men employed was 85. The Electric Trams rolling stock comprised of 15 double-decker, open-top balcony Brush cars with Dick Kerr equipment. They had seating for 22 in the saloon and 28 outside. Two additional cars were added to the fleet in 1921.