The 'Lady Alwyn'

  • 17 Jan 2012
  • Severn Crafts
  • Back
Built at Worcester in 1881 by Mr.Everton in a shed in Hylton Road. She always seemed to sail with a list to one side.
She was named after Lady Alwyn Compton, wife of the Dean of Worcester, 1878-86.
She was built of wood, Length sixty one and a quarter feet, Breadth elevern and a half feet, Depth 5 and a half feet.