Drinking Licences on Steamers

  • 17 Jan 2012
  • Severn Crafts
  • Back
B.W.J. 20.10.1900. 'A steamer, however short its journey, the moment it leaves its moorings, whether it be Sunday or weekday, may sell intoxicating drink under an Inland Revenue licences. Any thirsty man, may get a drink without fulfilling the conditions of a bona-fide traveller.