On the site of what is now part of the Odeon Cinema. It was destroyed about 1829, and the Atheneum built on part of it, and the Natural History Society and Hasting's Museum built on the Foregate Street part. This is turn, became the Empire Cinemas, then the Silver Cinema, and now the Odeon Cinema. Only the Alley at the side, still called Cheshire Cheese Entry. recalls the old coaching inn.